Working Theory: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Trademark: Malhotra Technologies
Ultra High Frequency Induction Heating Machine (MTCG-40KW)
1. Ultrahigh series: High frequency, able to heatΦ 0.1mm workpiece
2. Small size, light weight, low failure rate and conservation of energy (which can save the power by 70% as compared with glass-ceramic vacuum tube high frequency heating machines).
3. It can ensure the solid welding point which is pleasing and delicate in appearance, integral geometric configuration, perfect surface grain, complete crystal structure of internal metal part, limited annealing range and elimination of obvious weld knot.
4. About ten types fault protection and display of over-current, over-voltage, water shortage and phase missing can provide higher reliability and durability.
5. It is applied to the welding of couplers and inserts used in metal glass manufacturing as well as electric appliance and electronics industries, non-contact welding of internal parts of small-size relays, high-pressure refrigerating parts, headwear decorations, metal ornamental articles and art wares.
Input power desire
3 phase 380V 50/60HZ
Oscillate power max
Max input current
Cooling water desire
The input water temperature
Brazing materials: copper and brass brazing, tungsten steel and stainless steel brazing, iron and copper brazing, aluminum and copper brazing and other metal brazing.